• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

***SOLD*** FS: 1991 Acura NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year: 1991

Exterior / Interior Color: Red/Black

Number of owners: 3

Transmission: Manual

In snap ring range? I’m not 100% sure (if someone tells me how to check I’ll check)

VIN: JH4NA1156MT000123

Mileage: 104831

Are you a dealer or private seller: Private Seller

Location (City, State): Freeport, NY

Title (clean or branded/salvage/rebuilt): Clean title

Price: SOLD

Maintenance: water pump, timing belt, alternator belt, AC compressor done at 96,435 miles

Details: I bought this car back in 2019. I’ve put approximately 3,066 miles on the car. The OEM radio works but no lights I tried to get it repaired but Short Circuit could not track down a good board for me. Radio has that popping sound when adjusting volume. The temp controller started to go crazy and I had that repaired by Brian K at NSX Repair. The radio OEM antenna was swapped out for a digital one and that car cover broke it :/ I taped and it’s working besides this the car has been good to me just turn on and go. Couple of rock chips on front bumper but besides this paint for age is GREAT. The car will come with OEM wheels (no tires), OEM steering wheel, trickle charger and cover king car cover. Any questions please shoot me a text.

Modifications: Sparco Steering wheel, BBS wheels, and Pride v2 dual & quad tip exhaust

Attachments

• IMG_0768.jpg
    IMG_0768.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0406.jpg
    IMG_0406.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0418.jpg
    IMG_0418.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0755.jpg
    IMG_0755.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
How much for the extra exhaust?

Year: 1991

Exterior / Interior Color: Red/Black

Number of owners: 3

Transmission: Manual

In snap ring range? I’m not 100% sure (if someone tells me how to check I’ll check)

VIN: JH4NA1156MT000123

Mileage: 104831

Are you a dealer or private seller: Private Seller

Location (City, State): Freeport, NY

Title (clean or branded/salvage/rebuilt): Clean title

Price: $50,500 o.b.o

Contact: 646-369-5935 (text me first … I don’t answer unknown numbers)

Maintenance: water pump, timing belt, alternator belt, AC compressor done at 96,435 miles

Details: I bought this car back in 2019. I’ve put approximately 3,066 miles on the car. The OEM radio works but no lights I tried to get it repaired but Short Circuit could not track down a good board for me. Radio has that popping sound when adjusting volume. The temp controller started to go crazy and I had that repaired by Brian K at NSX Repair. The radio OEM antenna was swapped out for a digital one and that car cover broke it :/ I taped and it’s working besides this the car has been good to me just turn on and go. Couple of rock chips on front bumper but besides this paint for age is GREAT. The car will come with OEM wheels (no tires), OEM steering wheel, trickle charger and cover king car cover. Any questions please shoot me a text.

Modifications: Sparco Steering wheel, BBS wheels, and Pride v2 dual & quad tip exhaust
hi 4d brad from toronto on prime here is humanbeingselfish am interested will text you questions thanks brad

Everyone whose text im sorry going to reply now. Car is pending sale at this moment. If buyer flakes I'll let you guys know.

Everyone whose text im sorry going to reply now. Car is pending sale at this moment. If buyer flakes I'll let you guys know.

My bad, I shared your thread on the NSXprime Facebook group page.

lol I'm not trying to get rich off this and really dont want to let go but lol not getting much use out of it.

People thought it was my car and everyone kept saying it should have been listed at $65k.

My bad, I shared your thread on the NSXprime Facebook group page.

People thought it was my car and everyone kept saying it should have been listed at $65k.

lol next life I will charge that but I just want whoever gets it next to enjoy it like I have it's a great car, but I'll say my favorite Honda is s2k I won't let that go.

lol next life I will charge that but I just want whoever gets it next to enjoy it like I have it's a great car, but I'll say my favorite Honda is s2k I won't let that go.
That's all good. You made someone very happy, and hope he/she will enjoy it for a long time. Just curious if you sold it locally?

I am the soon to be owner of this car, i think I just got lucky being able to respond only after 22 minutes of this posting. This will be my second Nsx. I actually purchased my first Nsx through prime back in August of 2009 that. This was the original posting below:

I bought it from a gentleman named Derrick who owned a donut shop in Forth Worth Texas and was selling because he wanted to get a Mark 4 Twin Turbo Supra. This was a 95 red on black 5 speed with 128k miles and he was asking $23,999. I finally got the deal down to 20k which was all the money I had at the time being a 21 year old. About a week later my brother and I flew out to to Forth Worth Texas from Los Angeles. We had a lay over in Vegas so decided to head out to mandalay bay hotel for brunch. Our flight had emailed us saying it was delayed so we took our time until we got another email saying our flight was on time. I remember telling the taxi at the time that we were in a rush to get to the airport and I remember this dodge caravan just peeling out as it turned out of the hotel and broke almost every traffic law on the way to the airport. We made it to the gate as the door was closing. Finally make it to Texas and we drive 20 hour straight back to California with only stops for fuel and driver changes. As soon as we get back to my house the clutch is gone and couldn't even pull up the incline of the driveway. We were aware of the clutch needing replacement but in the excitement of being just 1/4 mile from home i decided to give it the beans and that was that. About a year later the car was totaled and i've been on the hunt for another one since the start of covid.

My first time in the cockpit of the NSX was back when i was 14. My cousin brought the car over to our house so my brother could change out the clutch for him in our garage. I remember sitting in the passenger seat and being pulled back into my seat as i watch the tach hit 8k rpm with the roaring VTEC in the background. Since then i started saving for an NSX. This NSX will be the start of my car collection and I intend to keep it until the day I can no longer drive and the car has another 100-200k miles on the odometer.

I am the soon to be owner of this car, i think I just got lucky being able to respond only after 22 minutes of this posting. This will be my second Nsx. I actually purchased my first Nsx through prime back in August of 2009 that. This was the original posting below:

I bought it from a gentleman named Derrick who owned a donut shop in Forth Worth Texas and was selling because he wanted to get a Mark 4 Twin Turbo Supra. This was a 95 red on black 5 speed with 128k miles and he was asking $23,999. I finally got the deal down to 20k which was all the money I had at the time being a 21 year old. About a week later my brother and I flew out to to Forth Worth Texas from Los Angeles. We had a lay over in Vegas so decided to head out to mandalay bay hotel for brunch. Our flight had emailed us saying it was delayed so we took our time until we got another email saying our flight was on time. I remember telling the taxi at the time that we were in a rush to get to the airport and I remember this dodge caravan just peeling out as it turned out of the hotel and broke almost every traffic law on the way to the airport. We made it to the gate as the door was closing. Finally make it to Texas and we drive 20 hour straight back to California with only stops for fuel and driver changes. As soon as we get back to my house the clutch is gone and couldn't even pull up the incline of the driveway. We were aware of the clutch needing replacement but in the excitement of being just 1/4 mile from home i decided to give it the beans and that was that. About a year later the car was totaled and i've been on the hunt for another one since the start of covid.

My first time in the cockpit of the NSX was back when i was 14. My cousin brought the car over to our house so my brother could change out the clutch for him in our garage. I remember sitting in the passenger seat and being pulled back into my seat as i watch the tach hit 8k rpm with the roaring VTEC in the background. Since then i started saving for an NSX. This NSX will be the start of my car collection and I intend to keep it until the day I can no longer drive and the car has another 100-200k miles on the odometer.
Great story- this is why I love NSX Prime and the NSX owner community. It sounds like this car is going to a good home. Make sure to post a new owners thread!

Congrat and glad to know the car is going to a NSX enthusiast.

Congrats to both the seller and buyer! Remember to add the selling price to thread below.

Congrats to both the seller and buyer! Remember to add the selling price to thread below.

Will do once everything is officially complete. :)

Everyone! It is Sold! it's been a long day I'll update spreadsheet! David it was hard letting go but I know it's in good hands! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back