• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HIN Columbus May 31st

Who is all going? Me and shawn with the turbo'd nsx are going along with a few supra's and what not. Anyone going or anyone showing? :biggrin:

I plan on being there. I might show my car if I can get a couple of things done by then. We will be showing my girlfriends turbo'd 89 Prelude.

sounds great. I'm talking kyle into going also.Maybe even Brian. We should all get rooms at a close hotel the night of the show. Have a little after party. Maybe thats just the 23 year old in me but thats what we did back in Boston the last 4 years. We had like 20 of us though :biggrin:

EDIT: My bad you guys live in Columbus that might be kind of a waste. Not bad for me though since its and hour and a half drive.

Yes he did. The same shop is rebuilding it.

brilliant.gif

Seen the bottom end assembled. Made me want to take out a loan and ask them to make another one.

Seen the bottom end assembled. Made me want to take out a loan and ask them to make another one.

Wait till its done and been on the road for 10k miles and if its still running make your decision.

Back