• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Indy area Imola

I've never seen an Imola in Indy (or Zionsville). Saw another NSX I haven't seen before today. It was red with the bottom 8 or 10 inches of the car painted black. Black rims and a big a$$ spoiler. Heading north on I-65 at the 105 miles marker.

I've never seen an Imola in Indy (or Zionsville). Saw another NSX I haven't seen before today. It was red with the bottom 8 or 10 inches of the car painted black. Black rims and a big a$$ spoiler. Heading north on I-65 at the 105 miles marker.

I have seen the Imola over here around 96th Street and Hague Road in Fishers parked at Peterson's a couple of times.

At that SAME intersection of 96th Street and Hague Road I have also seen that (sadly) ghetto looking red NSX withthe bottom section painted black.

I have seen the Imola over here around 96th Street and Hague Road in Fishers parked at Peterson's a couple of times.

At that SAME intersection of 96th Street and Hague Road I have also seen that (sadly) ghetto looking red NSX withthe bottom section painted black.

Mitch,

I've seen that same NSX heading north on I-65 numerous times just south of Indy. Awful.

Joe

Back