• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Highest Mileage NSX?

VIN: JH4NA1187ST000266

So I saw this ad on Cars and thought it was a typo.

s-l1600.jpg

But nope, eBay listing confirms close to 320k!!! This has to be the highest mileage NSX around.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Guys, thanks for being amazed by my car. (320k) My only concern if it is truly "broken in" yet. My compression and leakage numbers suggest I have to put a few more miles on it!!!! These engines are hand assembled in Tochigi Prefecture by one and only one skilled technician. With proper maintenance these engines will hit 1 million miles. Dennis

So I saw this ad on Cars and thought it was a typo.

s-l1600.jpg

But nope, eBay listing confirms close to 320k!!! This has to be the highest mileage NSX around.

s-l1600.jpg
I have been driving my 1991 NSX since I bought it in 1991. It is currently approaching 230,000 miles.

This is amazing to see and hear! I'm coming from the Lexus F (v8) community and one of the members has a 400k mile ISF. This just proves that Honda and Toyota know to make quality cars!!!
According to Popular Mechanics magazine, about 30 years ago, it was rated the most "reliable supercar".

Back