• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

special discount for local sale

OK guys, I put my Dali adjustable track swaybars up for sale in the Marketplace for $250. $200 picked up for locals because I am lazy and don't want to have to box them up and ship.

How much of a difference did you notice going from stock to "track" bars? Do you change them out before going to the track or do you leave them on for dd?
Obviously, I'm interested in them.:biggrin:

HUGE difference. Leave them on all the time. There is little ride harshness because when you hit a bump, both wheels move at the same time. MJ @ Dali did a good job with the Front/Rear combo to dial out some of the factory understeer. With the track bars, the car leans - ah... like none.

A sale is pending... but payment not received yet - will give him a couple of days to paypal.

Let me know. I'm coming to Sources shop on Wed or Thurs of next week. I can pick them up then.:smile:

we need to do a meet next week!

Freaking I need new rears :frown:

It's set. I'm coming to Cinci on Thursday. I am interested in staying up there Thursday night since Kristin and I are thinkin about seeing Trevor Hall in concert Thursday night. I hate getting out of a concert at midnight then driving an hour and a half to get home.

Back