• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanna Roll Sunday, Feb 22?

Last Sunday was pretty nice and I got in about an hour of bliss - and filled up with a blend of Turbo Blue and Premium. Anyone want to meet up this Sunday afternoon if the salt trucks don't get out before then?

yea, im down, i love taking the car when its nice out

I believe Fourring and I will be making a trip to Sources shop next week sometime, so be ready for the NSX sign in the sky, to assemble the crew

NSXs AWAY

Been out in Golden, Co all week, flying into Dayton (sorry CL55) at midnight Friday. The weather has changed a little since OP but still might be OK- just a little colder. If there is not been much salt applied since last weekend I'm still gonna rip it up.
Any road surface updates?

Yep, enjoy the show at the Southgate- I've seen a lot of shows there.
I don't know who Trevor Hall is either...
S2 killer - did you wind up getting any seat time in? I squeezed in about an hour and a half during that marginal day.

S2 killer - did you wind up getting any seat time in? I squeezed in about an hour and a half during that marginal day.

are you gonna try and make it out on the 26th? it should be a blast :biggrin:

yes!!! yes i did i try and take it out when its dry, but i dont get any traction once so ever lol, but i had a blast.

Back