• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 nsx-t is leaving us for the south

:frown:Its sold....:frown:

Heading to nashville TN.

Congrats Roger.

Now if the 91 blue one sells I am then looking at a few 02 newer options. if not I will keep the blue for now.

177k and still perfect it is the highest mileage NSX I have owned. Dont hesitate to drive these things guys they will take it and keep going as long as you service them!

Last edited:
Yeah it sold on ebay to ANOTHER DEADBEAT BIDDER:mad:

But It is back on there now. This guy has been calling me for 3 months about my red one and he decided to go for it. Met him yesterday in louisville with it! He is a happy happy person now! He still tells me that the mileage is wrong especially after driving it. He just cant believe it!:biggrin:

But another happy customer in one of my cars! Glad to see it go to a good home. I will be doing some work on the blue one now. Looking for suspension for it as we speak. Oh and I have to pull it off of ebay too:biggrin:

Yeah it sold on ebay to ANOTHER DEADBEAT BIDDER:mad:

But It is back on there now. This guy has been calling me for 3 months about my red one and he decided to go for it. Met him yesterday in louisville with it! He is a happy happy person now! He still tells me that the mileage is wrong especially after driving it. He just cant believe it!:biggrin:

But another happy customer in one of my cars! Glad to see it go to a good home. I will be doing some work on the blue one now. Looking for suspension for it as we speak. Oh and I have to pull it off of ebay too:biggrin:

What did you do w/ the dali console? Did you leave it in the car?

I will be doing some work on the blue one now. Looking for suspension for it as we speak. Oh and I have to pull it off of ebay too:biggrin:

My Comptech Pro suspension is for FS. Give you a good deal too! Lots of extra springs. 1000/800/700/600/400. PM me and I will take you for a ride. Right now it's running 1000/800 because I just got back from Putnam.

My Comptech Pro suspension is for FS. Give you a good deal too! Lots of extra springs. 1000/800/700/600/400. PM me and I will take you for a ride. Right now it's running 1000/800 because I just got back from Putnam.

Prob way out of my price range! Not looking to spend a ton. I am working on your estimate for the TB/WP

HAHA!! I was just logging on to post how last Sunday (9/21/08) I thought I saw SOURCENSX's car heading south on I-65!! I was headed back north to Indianapolis from Nashville, and in the southbound lane I saw a BEAUTIFUL lowered red NSX-T with red wheels scooting along and figured this had to be the car. Evidently, it was! :D

It looked great in motion. Very cool. :cool:

Sorry to see it go - I just recall that the mileage did not properly represent that car - as clean as a 17K mile car, let alone 177K.

-Bill

does that mean...what I hope it means?

cough cody cough :biggrin::biggrin:

Actually I have decided to do CTSC. I am a vendor for them now:biggrin: ( shameless plug) so I figure I should rock there stuff..

Actually I have decided to do CTSC. I am a vendor for them now:biggrin: ( shameless plug) so I figure I should rock there stuff..

aww shit :frown: justin was telling me that was the way to go...and now you're a vendor for them.

well...the g/f is gonna kill me :frown:

I will find her. :cool:

You're a CTSC marketer?

Give me a year and a half... :biggrin:

Back