• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gt-one Super Gt Kit 2007

Hey guys this GT-ONE 2007 SUPER GT KIT finally arrived a few weeks ago. I actually have the first one!

This kit is going on my white 1992 NSX with only 15k original miles:eek: :eek:

I just loosely bolted it on when I got it and have yet to start the final fitment

The overall quality is excellent. The kit comes with very high quality mounting hardware and also several custom aluminum mounting brackets to allow for a very solid mounting system.

I would like to thank Henry at GT ONE USA

MY SHOP www.umbrellaautodesign.com
www.gtoneusa.com

Last edited:
Hey guys this finally arrived a few weeks ago. I actually have the first one!

This kit is going on my white 1992 NSX with only 15k original miles:eek: :eek:

I just loosely bolted it on when I got it and have yet to start the final fitment

The overall quality is excellent. The kit comes with very high quality mounting hardware and also several custom aluminum mounting brackets to allow for a very solid mounting system.

I would like to thank Henry at GT ONE USA and also Hitoshi Tamura At Gt ONE Japan

www.umbrellaautodesign.com
www.gtoneusa.com
www.gt-rom.net

Yup first one in US!! Congrats man!! you probably got your car done before me!! Can't wait till to see the finish products.

Oh yeah, the interior sux.. :biggrin:!! j/k

Not a fan of wide bodies on nsx's unless it was just simple small flares larger than the stock flares, but that widebody kit does look like the best one so far. As everything else has been done on your car, I'm sure it will look like a top quality install once done.

Mike

man, that's a sweet looking kit. can't wait to see it laid down with some paint :cool:

Interior is insane. Very Pagani Zonda:
interior.jpg

Last edited:
You do have a shop so that's understandable. And that interior is just amazing.

But I don't get when people get the interior fixed up and have the exterior primed for racing, well at least looking like it's for racing.

Dude did you read any of the text in my original post?

the kit just showed up and we havent began even fitting it yet, or painted it obviously :rolleyes:

Ravi
206 229 7856

I didn't word my last post right.

I meant to say was I don't get it when the outside of the car looks fully raced out but the interior looks fully blinged out.

The body kit looks good. It just I don't expect to see the interior looking that good. I expect an interior like that with a bucket, belts, stack cluster, and perhaps gutted.

Dude did you read any of the text in my original post?

the kit just showed up and we havent began even fitting it yet, or painted it obviously :rolleyes:

Ravi
206 229 7856

I didn't word my last post right.

I meant to say was I don't get it when the outside of the car looks fully raced out but the interior looks fully blinged out.

The body kit looks good. It just I don't expect to see the interior looking that good. I expect an interior like that with a bucket, belts, stack cluster, and perhaps gutted.

why? to be like everyone else?

Can't wait for the finished exterior Ravi.
The interior looks so good. Unfortunately I believe you only got the LHD version for the dash :frown: I would probably go for RHD in black alcantara :cool: , but for now will waiting for a right product from umbrellaautodesign.com

Bates,
Welcome to the forum :biggrin: :wink:

Nice. The front fenders actually slant up like the GT car. You may need something to cover the condensor cooling fans from road debris. Does the fuel door comes with a locking mechanism since when I had mine no lock was provided. Looking forward to seeing the finish setup. About the interior, I like it very much and first glance reminds of much of the Zonda with the diamond shape stiches on the door.

How many "race car" show cars have you seen that has a full interior and electronics?

Anyways, back to the thread. I still think it's a nice body kit and an unbelievably nice interior. I just feel like it doesn't belong to each other. My opinion and mine alone, I'm not bashing Kane or anything.

Also, thanks IsR.

why? to be like everyone else?

How many "race car" show cars have you seen that has a full interior and electronics?

Anyways, back to the thread. I still think it's a nice body kit and an unbelievably nice interior. I just feel like it doesn't belong to each other. My opinion and mine alone, I'm not bashing Kane or anything.

Also, thanks IsR.
I think you still fail to realize that he just got the body kit. It is not painted yet, thats why it looks 'raced out'. Once it's painted the exterior will match the interior - VERY NICE. ...Unless you think wide-bodies are not acceptable for show cars.

Nice job Kane! Can't wait to see it finished

I think you still fail to realize that he just got the body kit. It is not painted yet, thats why it looks 'raced out'. Once it's painted the exterior will match the interior - VERY NICE. ...Unless you think wide-bodies are not acceptable for show cars.

Nice job Kane! Can't wait to see it finished

Guys thanks for the nice compliments, honestly I'm pretty excited:smile:

The pics do not do this kit justice at all, the front end looks so crazy in person.

I can't even imagine the reaction from people once it is finished and on the streets of Seattle:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ravi
206 229 7856

Can't wait for the finished exterior Ravi.
The interior looks so good. Unfortunately I believe you only got the LHD version for the dash :frown: I would probably go for RHD in black alcantara :cool: , but for now will waiting for a right product from umbrellaautodesign.com

RHD dash in stock now and ready for black alcantara:smile:

Ravi
206 229 7856

Back