• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How about some spring action???

I was up at Mid Ohio passing Porsches this weekend while you losers were bitching and moaning about wanting to drive. How about you get those cars up over 120 mph for a change!

Fast lap today at Mid Ohio 1:45.7 on Falken 615s

That's cool... but I'd be satisfied with just meeting up somewhere at 3pm and driving to a destination dinner. I don't need to turn the whole weekend into a trek to the track. How about a grill-out somewhere? Beer and corn hole? What's hard about that?

That's cool... but I'd be satisfied with just meeting up somewhere at 3pm and driving to a destination dinner. I don't need to turn the whole weekend into a trek to the track. How about a grill-out somewhere? Beer and corn hole? What's hard about that?

Im down with that. Hopefully after this weekend

I'm gonna be up in Noblesville IN June 13th & 14th. Should be fun times w/ the C&C meet Saturday. I'm still down for a grill out con cerveca por favor.:biggrin:
Hey Kyle,
I'll be on the beach for the next few days drinking Pina Colada on the "Redneck Riviera" in Destin FL. That will give you plenty of time to plan a little trip to Noblesville. My gf wants to go shopping Saturday so you can bring A****a along! Perfect imo. Let's see if we can get SourceNSX smuggled back into Indiana. Since he was clocked going much faster than all the cars in front of him I guess anything is possible.
If I don't see you guys in IN the gf and I will come up to Cinci for sure in late June or July for a zoo trip. We will work a huge appetite walking around the zoo and will probably need a huge STEAK. Sound good???:cool:

I was up at Mid Ohio passing Porsches this weekend while you losers were bitching and moaning about wanting to drive. How about you get those cars up over 120 mph for a change!

Fast lap today at Mid Ohio 1:45.7 on Falken 615s
Not bad! Have you ever seen the guy in the Mazda Protoge that does 1:41 laps? I think his name is Brees.

I'm gonna be up in Noblesville IN June 13th & 14th. Should be fun times w/ the C&C meet Saturday. I'm still down for a grill out con cerveca por favor.:biggrin:
Hey Kyle,
I'll be on the beach for the next few days drinking Pina Colada on the "Redneck Riviera" in Destin FL. That will give you plenty of time to plan a little trip to Noblesville. My gf wants to go shopping Saturday so you can bring A****a along! Perfect imo. Let's see if we can get SourceNSX smuggled back into Indiana. Since he was clocked going much faster than all the cars in front of him I guess anything is possible.
If I don't see you guys in IN the gf and I will come up to Cinci for sure in late June or July for a zoo trip. We will work a huge appetite walking around the zoo and will probably need a huge STEAK. Sound good???:cool:

Yeah. That sounds good bro. And you can kiss my A$$ as far as you lying around in florida goes. Let's take the girls out. They can shop and we can hang in the parking lot or walk to a bar. And I figure if we take the NSX's then they can't buy too much crap. :wink: Source will come back to Indiana if we bribe him with steak.

geeze whish i had my nsx already, im in souther indiana and would love to do a meet. but no one wants to look at my junky si. :rolleyes:

I should have a NSX within a couple weeks....I was surprised to see people in my area on this forum. I am in Mason.

I should have a NSX within a couple weeks....I was surprised to see people in my area on this forum. I am in Mason.

You should have one within a couple of weeks??? is it being shipped in etc... WE WANT INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see another local.. I am in maineville VERY close to mason!

Us IL/IN up north, are trying something soon. Portage/south bend IN?

I been down to Indy for a drive its not that far.

Holy crap! Another Imola NA1!?!?!? Do you have your roof painted to match? If so, I need some pics. My car goes in the shop this fall and that's the only hang up I've got.

roof is painted to match pics soon.

Brian

Geez, this Cincy/Indy thread must be the sleepiest on Prime. WTF? Let's do something fellas!

you could always start be ACTUALLY showing up for some events, especially the ones you say you are going to attend ;)

idk, it is worth a shot :p

Yeah but Dan, we have like at least ten guys HERE in Cincinnati and most do NOTHING. It was hard waking up on Sun. morning after a long night and thinking, I'm going to go drive an hour and 45 minutes to get lunch. Then another hour 45 back in a few hrs. I was just too tired.

I expect to be able to get together with people here within 30 min. from me but THAT doesn't even seem to happen.

Yeah but Dan, we have like at least ten guys HERE in Cincinnati and most do NOTHING. It was hard waking up on Sun. morning after a long night and thinking, I'm going to go drive an hour and 45 minutes to get lunch. Then another hour 45 back in a few hrs. I was just too tired.

I expect to be able to get together with people here within 30 min. from me but THAT doesn't even seem to happen.

im scared of OH cops, especailly down there
they use laser there
you come up here :)
or southern IN :)

Funny you say that. i'm thinking about getting a jammer. And southern, IN didn't work out too well for us on our spring fling cruise remember? :cool:

Ill just have to bring the Lambo
cops love it
still no tickets with it :)

now the NSX, they HATE that car :(

Back