• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How about some spring action???

Ill just have to bring the Lambo
cops love it
still no tickets with it :)

now the NSX, they HATE that car :(

The only reason you do not have a ticket is that I convinced that Indiana State Trooper not to bust your a$$ for running 140 mph in a 65 zone last year on our way to Michigan. Otherwise you would be mowing lawns for the State of Indiana serving time. :biggrin:

The only reason you do not have a ticket is that I convinced that Indiana State Trooper not to bust your a$$ for running 140 mph in a 65 zone last year on our way to Michigan. Otherwise you would be mowing lawns for the State of Indiana serving time. :biggrin:

bullshit
a cop CANT give a ticket if they dont see you do it

what you did do though was get your ass in the drivers seat lol

and trust me, since then Ive been pulled over for worse and in clear sight of the cops.
face it, cops dig Lambos :p

:D

NOW COME DRIVE YOUR DAMN CAR SOMETIME!!!!

bullshit

and trust me, since then Ive been pulled over for worse and in clear sight of the cops.

Dan...sometimes I wonder if you are blind or not...WE PASSED THE COP IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!! HE DID SEE YOU DO IT!! I could care less about driving your car. Been there, done that. I did not want you to get hauled to the pokey.

bullshit

Yeah dude, c'mon. I was a reserve for a while. It's where I found I don't like cops. They can write tickets for whatever the hell they want. Trust me, I've seen it. Hell the cop that wrote up the 7 or 8 of us for speeding on the spring fling... he didn't see everyone. He just radared a few people, all at different speeds, pulled us over and gave EVERYONE a ticket for the SAME speed. Now how is that not doing whatever you want?

Dan...sometimes I wonder if you are blind or not...WE PASSED THE COP IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!! HE DID SEE YOU DO IT!! I could care less about driving your car. Been there, done that. I did not want you to get hauled to the pokey.

he even said he couldnt get a read on me cause if he did he'dbe hauling me away.
but youre right, if he wanted to, he sure could have made my day suck :(

it has to be the Lambo love :D

still, other than that day, have to ever made it to Ft Wayne in only an hour?? or Michigan in 2?? :D
btw, according to Webby, John may be coming down to Dayton for Webbys meet there :)
if he is, Ill go, I own him a Diablo ride for his kindness :)

Back