• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JH4NA21612T000056 on B A T auction 10-24-2017 NFR over Onyx 9 K miles

Am certain there has been some NSX LookFace discussion on this one. JH4NA21612T000056

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2...mail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2017-10-24

2002 NFR/Onyx with 9,8XX miles on Bring A Trailer. I considered it and believed it would go higher than $85 K. Nope. Sold today for $85,000 and new owner RJK got a superb buy. I hope RJK finds NSXPrime :biggrin:

Congrats to the seller Renntech36 for bringing it to market, and may RJK drive it and show it often.

Are you going to start collect red ones?

may RJK drive it and show it often.

I agree: drive it. People think they want these crazy low mileage examples, and obviously they are more likely to be cosmetically pristine. However, it means they have sat a lot. Lots of things go wrong when a car sits for long periods of time, and I believe that is especially true for a performance car like the NSX. I drive mine 2-3 times a week, and run it at least 20 miles most times, so everything is warmed up, circulated and in good working order.
I would rather have a well-cared for and maintained NSX with 40k+ miles on it that's been driven, than one that's only averaged 500 miles a year, and therefore has hardly ever been driven.

Last edited:
Back