• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need help pricing my car 4 sale in Canada.

It might be time to sell my car, to make room for Ford GT 40 or a Noble.
What do you think my car is worth on the CDN market?
Any 91's in your area for sale? Price miles mods etc....

Red and black 1991 84k
Here is the short list
Tein's
Prodrive rims
Act clutch
New so3 Pole postion tires
WW kit
Comptech sway bars
Comptech Headers
Tubi
3m Clear bra
Square Craft mirriors
Silver Brembo gt kit
SOS strut bar
JDM tail light's
SOS hid's
SOS front lip
MoMo shifter
NsxR boot shifter
Nav pod
Alpine eveything
Alarm
Nav
Hard disc drive
760 screen
d900 head unit
701 eq
Xm
Dvd changer
ps2
F1 speakers
Kicker solo 8 sub
Custom fiberglass sub box
2 450 amps
Back up camera
shuey charger
new water pump and belt's
valve job
all seals and hose's replaced
thermostat
coil pacs
main relay
fuel pump resistor
both o2 sensors

I would be asking in the low 50s, all the ones around here are about 39900 to 59999, and yours has more mods than the other ones, I think you would have better luck selling all the performance parts separately and then selling the car because it seems like ppl here in vancouver b.c. want stock ones...

I think in Canada NSXs sell at a higher price than in the US...

I think you can get mid 50s even possible low 60s for your car

I agree with nsx300 about selling a stock car..
If you decide to part your parts out...give me a holla...

45 to 50 to the right guy. maybe a little more if you find someone who planed to do all of that to a car after they bought one. stock cars do sell easier. 91 with 59k sold for 44 all stock.

Yeah, its easier to sell the car stock, you can sell all of your stuff I am sure.. I would buy some of your stuff off of your car and so would NCC-1701D, lots of ppl would buy your stuff from your car, and selling it with the car would be a lot harder..good luck on the sale, message me if you plan on parting out your car..

Will you conside to part out some of your parts

I just buy a 92 NSX
and want to have some mod

do you have any pic of your car??

NCC-1701D said:
I think in Canada NSXs sell at a higher price than in the US.../QUOTE]
I agree .. but I just don't understand it. And with the change in the value of the $C to the $US, it's going to make it even harder to justify the gap. As someone who imported a US car, I speak from experience and know that the costs of importing are fairly insignificant.

Now I've never seen your car and don't know it's conditions but a decent stock '91 with those km's is probably going to ballpark for around $28KUS. At current exchange rates, that's about $33.6K and after duty, RIV fees, provincial inspection, etc you're at about $36K. I'm leaving PST/GST out of it and any travel costs to inspect it, because you're likely going to get hit with all that even if you bought in Canada.

The tough piece is valueing the mods. Not everyone is going to want the same mods, and as has been pointed out, they scare many non knowledgable buyers away. So take the cost of your mods and discount them by some number .. maybe 50% and add it to the $36K and then uplift by your 'wiggle room'.

You can probably do better than 50% selling individual mods to members of this board but there's going to be a cost/effort to returning everything to stock (you may not have even kept all the OEM parts and may have to re-purchase) so 50-60% may not be out of line. Unfortunately, there aren't enough data points in Canada to read the market so a US perspective is probably the best guide.

JMHO

Back