• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX and Loan

For those of you who have recently purchesed an early 90's NSX and financed it? What should I expect for the loan terms? Amout down, interest rate, duration? I know some banks won't make loans for cars like these and some have special terms. Just seeing what others are paying.

thanks

Norm-- I financed my '91 NSX through my Credit Union for 66 months @ 6% int about a year ago. Most Banks will finance 100% of retail book and interest rates have come up slightly but shop around and you will find some good rates and terms. Of course rates will depend on a person's credit history.

Norm, I purchase a used '92 from a dealer. Since they know that these vehicles hold their value (unlike other Acuras), they offered me Honda Financing @ the new vehicle rates (at the time of purchase it was approx. 4.5% which was my incentive to buy from the dealer). Perhaps you can negotiate a new vehicle loan rate from your financial institution - good luck.
thanks[/B][/QUOTE]

Back