• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX spottings...

Just wanted to have a perpetual thread on local spottings. Post here if you spot an NSX on the road, might be someone on here!

I saw a Black/Black going northbound on Keele, just north of Rutherford this morning at 9:15am. Gave a big wave. Was that you, Rui? I've seen a black one going across on Major Mackenzie by Keele before as well -- might be the same owner.

My girlfriend and I rarely see a NSX but have seen two in the last week. One was in Auburn, NY, parked in front of a business on Lake Ave. The car was silver with the targa top off. The other was on Rt. 81 South. My girlfriend was traveling in the same direction. The NSX traveled from Syracuse to the cortland exit, pewter in color California plates "NSXTCEE". My girlfriend was driving a black Touareg at the time, she snapped a few shots with her cell phone and gave a wave to the driver.

Two

Red on Hwy 6.

White on I-10.

They crashed into each other at that intersection, resulting in pink. :p

I usually make a high speed run from Indiana to Barrie, Ontario in my white NSX and I have passed a Sebring Silver NSX on the 400 between Toronto and Barrie...a Formula Red on the same stretch of 400...and a Formula Red NSX-T in Barrie. Other than that...I am usually the only NSX on the road. :)

Mitch, you gotta let us know the next time you make one of your runs up to Barrie, and we'll hook up! I'm often on the 400, and on the 407 every morning/evening between dufferin and leslie.

Arshad said:
Mitch, you gotta let us know the next time you make one of your runs up to Barrie, and we'll hook up! I'm often on the 400, and on the 407 every morning/evening between dufferin and leslie.

I will let you know the next time I am up there....it would be nice to meet some of the NSX owners up there. I think I passed Daria a few months ago on the 407. I looked in the opposite lane and saw a BEAUTIFUL Sebring Silver NSX zipping along the other way. :eek:

Red NSX heading eastbound on 407 close to Yonge around 6pm.

Saw a black NSX heading east on Major Mackenzie past Dufferin yesterday evening as well.

Who are you guys? ;-)

I saw a black/black 91 on Mcvean Dr. in Brampton as well. There's also a red/black running around my area. There must be 10 or so NSX'es running around that are not on our list.

Johnny

Anyone in the 519 Area? I saw a Red 94+ with solaris silver wheels with Red roof going down HWY 8 a few days ago. As well as a 91~93 Blk with aftermarket wheels and the headlights are always up parked on King St Downtown Kitchener.

Thanks,
Richard

I live at Yonge and Eglinton just a few streets north on Yonge, I see 1 or 2 91-94 models quite often parked on the street. Silver, Red and Black.

Back