• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Out with the old, in with the new...

Ryan definitely worth the wait!!
Congrats that looks simply nuts!
Nice!!

Ryan the car looks AWESOME!

One Question... Why did you choose the T-top over getting the coupe? Was it because a T-top was available or was it your preference?

Really fantastic job Joe! And I must say I admire your conviction Ryan to proceed with this project on a BRAND NEW NSX! :eek:

You have been rewarded with a trully unique and I have to say it again... AWESOME car!!!

Last edited:
Ryan,
Car looks great!!! I am looking forward to having Joe do work on a couple of my cars.

AU_NSX, if that is your car in the avator you car is amazing. Do you have any additional pictures?

AU_NSX said:
Ryan the car looks AWESOME!

One Question... Why did you choose the T-top over getting the coupe? Was it because a T-top was available or was it your preference?

Really fantastic job Joe! And I must say I admire your conviction Ryan to proceed with this project on a BRAND NEW NSX! :eek:

You have been rewarded with a trully unique and I have to say it again... AWESOME car!!!

A coupe wasn't an option; the T model is the only one available here.

A car is only brand new till someone buys it ;)

Ryan

nsxot1c said:
more pics?

I'm going to try to get some tomorrow (weather permitting); the NSX is tucked safely away under cover in the garage. I really want to get pics of the NSX and Z06 next to each other for size comparisons.

Ryan

:eek: :eek: - Holy Crap. You mentioned that you were thinking of getting a z06. But, holy cow, you already got one.

Wow!!!

NSXLuvr said:
:eek: :eek: - Holy Crap. You mentioned that you were thinking of getting a z06. But, holy cow, you already got one.

Wow!!!

Of course. While owning an NSX like he does, he needs a "beater" to drive. He doesn't want the same thing happening to '05 white as '04 3 tone blue.:wink:

I can't believe Ryan is selling this master piece.

Ryan, at least wait until spring to drive it a bit, then make your choice. It won't go down in value in the next few months.

I just don't want you to regret this decision later. It will hurt to let her go.

It's only been listed in the marketplace section for 1 day and already has 618 views!:eek:

White92 said:
It's only been listed in the marketplace section for 1 day and already has 618 views!:eek:

His car is amazing...I was hoping he would have kept it at least 2 years so I could afford to get it. :(

Meeyatch1 said:
His car is amazing...I was hoping he would have kept it at least 2 years so I could afford to get it. :(

Get in line, I got dibs after the next owner! :biggrin: You've got your white one, save the others for the rest of us.:tongue:

Meeyatch1 said:

Trade hime one or both of yours, plus some cash for his. I'm sure he wouldn't mind driving a 91 with 123k miles around a track. I'd be scared to do it in his new one though. Can't hurt to ask right?:wink:

Meeyatch1 said:
Yes...his car is. Did it ever sell?? :confused:

N California!!!

I have to bump this thread just to see if there are any updates from whoever bought this beast:wink:

Back