• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pegi's style to do 02+ conversion

Hello all,

Here is my own style to do 02+ conversion.
I buy my NSX August -2006. I start modifying my car directly after I buy my NSEX... Since that I haven't have had many change to drive to my NSX. I have been so often in hospital because my healt care, cancer.
Just over week ago, I have my 30th birthdays and that same day, I heard from my doctor I'm finally ok!!! :) ...

Last 1.5 year is beeing hard, but there is beeing good times as well :)
Friend of mine do awesome paint job to my NSX, wow :cool: .
I meet my Idol & great friend Jeremy Roenick and the list goes on and on... :)

Now My NSX is finally soon ready to go. Yesterday we put engine back on the car, today I take 1st testdrive. Tomorrow is time to do somemust to do adjustments... Thursday I hope we are ready to go..

Hereis pictures from the 1st day coming to this day...
n649279569_849184_1999.jpg

n649279569_454433_2494.jpg

Kuva_332.jpg

Kuva_333.jpg

Kuva_335.jpg

Kuva_463.jpg

Kuva_1699.jpg

kuvia_012.jpg

kuvia_085.jpg

kuvia_318.jpg

07102008224.JPG

09102008228.JPG

09102008230.JPG

11102008237.JPG

IMG_0030.JPG

IMG_00332.JPG

IMG_0035.JPG

IMG_00961.JPG

IMG_01661.JPG

IMG_1055.JPG

IMG_1059.JPG

IMG_1080.JPG

IMG_1083.jpg

Tomorrow I will got new wheels... Black ones :)
Rear tyres will come later this week...

Pegi, congrats on the car and to ...YOU!

Great taste in colour choice, parts and attention to detail. I love the LMs too, are you planning to sell them when the new wheels arrive (my advice is to keep them for the track perhaps).

You've come a long way, keep it up, and here's to many years behind the wheel of the NSX in good health.

Jeremy Roenick? I'm so jealous. I love the Sharks, although I have to pledge my allegience to Daniel Alfredsson and the Senators. ;)

Last edited:
Hi Pegi,

First of all: CONGRATULATION on your health!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

I am VERY happy to hear that you are doing OK.

(Did you know your story sounds a bit like that the story of Guus Toth RIP?) But in your case it is turning out so well and I am very happy for it.
And also, of course, many congrats on a job well done on your car. Your car looked very clean when you first bought it, but now with all the modification and work you have done, it looks downright AWESOME!! :cool: :biggrin:

BTW, my quess is that many here would like to know which parts you used for the 02 conversion and into what problems you might have run into.

And last of course, I hope you will enjoy you life and NSX for deccennia to come.

Last edited:
Amazing job!!!! Congrats and keep us updated with pics :biggrin:

Very nice congrats!

And a car like that must cost a fortune in Finland!:eek:

I think you should keep the LM's (maybe repaint them black?) nothing out there that beats them.

First good luck whit your health,second enjoy in you car it's best way to relax.
Nice car , like to see more people from Europe on Prime.

The car looks great, is that a seibon hood, and downforce front bumper?

Your pics show how much cleaner the Euro/JDM fenders look with the revised front end, the only thing I don't agree with is the color combo, you went from red/tan to the color of a kitchen appliance :tongue:

may i get more pics of ur interior? i was thinking of switching out my carpet to black

Pegi, congrats on the car and to ...YOU!

Great taste in colour choice, parts and attention to detail. I love the LMs too, are you planning to sell them when the new wheels arrive (my advice is to keep them for the track perhaps).

You've come a long way, keep it up, and here's to many years behind the wheel of the NSX in good health.

Jeremy Roenick? I'm so jealous. I love the Sharks, although I have to pledge my allegience to Daniel Alfredsson and the Senators. ;)

Thank you! I tried to do little bit different 02+ look and as you say, attention to details. About those LMs, I don't know yet, what to do with those wheels... Maybe I will keep it as you say, track wheels or maybe I sell it for someone who will buy it!?

Yeah, I have been big fan of Jeremy Roenick, but these daysI believe I could say... We are good friends :) .
Daniel Alfredsson is great player as well :)

-pegi

Hi Pegi,

First of all: CONGRATULATION on your health!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

I am VERY happy to hear that you are doing OK.

(Did you know your story sounds a bit like that the story of Guus Toth RIP?) But in your case it is turning out so well and I am very happy for it.
And also, of course, many congrats on a job well done on your car. Your car looked very clean when you first bought it, but now with all the modification and work you have done, it looks downright AWESOME!! :cool: :biggrin:

BTW, my quess is that many here would like to know which parts you used for the 02 conversion and into what problems you might have run into.

And last of course, I hope you will enjoy you life and NSX for deccennia to come.

Thanx a lot!
Best 30th birthday present was, when Doctor says: You are ok :) .
Yeah, I have heard something about that guy. Good to know I will breath now, take it easy and look forward :) !
I have to say, I don't usually do ever kind of this topics of my cars. This was 1st time to me. I have to say, my friend who own the car paint shop, they did awesome job to my nsx :cool: .
About that list what you was asking, I will make that list soon. Hope so it help future 02+ builders :)

I have plan to come out there (central europe) this year with my nsx, so looking to some nsx meeting there ;) !!? Anybody!?

Very nice congrats!

And a car like that must cost a fortune in Finland!:eek:

I think you should keep the LM's (maybe repaint them black?) nothing out there that beats them.

Hey dude!
Yeah it might cost a lot...but not going to sell it right now ;) : First I will enjoy with it.
I haven't been ever big fan of LMs, but i have to think what to do...
Actually 1st time those LMs look ok to my eyes!

First good luck whit your health,second enjoy in you car it's best way to relax.
Nice car , like to see more people from Europe on Prime.

I hope everything is cleared right now, but u never know... About relaxing, yeah u r right. Driving with nsx is way to go :)

The car looks great, is that a seibon hood, and downforce front bumper?

Your pics show how much cleaner the Euro/JDM fenders look with the revised front end, the only thing I don't agree with is the color combo, you went from red/tan to the color of a kitchen appliance :tongue:

Thx Scorp965 :biggrin:!
U r right, it is seibon hood with DF front bumber. Im not 100% happy with that seibon hood. Otherhow car is almost as I wanted it to be.
Next winter there is possible coming more changes to the interior!

may i get more pics of ur interior? i was thinking of switching out my carpet to black

Yeah, of course! I have album here on prime, where is some more pics. I could take more pics for you if you need it. But hey, start to look my album first, and let me know if you want more pictures :)

Back