• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reactions

Just filled mine up for the first time yesterday and a gentleman came from 3 pumps down and asked me if it was an NSX. He marveled at it said something about not wanting to ask me how much it cost. I was relieved but it felt good to be social.

Having owned some of the cars you mention I noticed the same. Women like the NSX. They may not like the driver but they seem to like the car.

Ha ha! I bought my 930 1300 miles away and drove it home. I pulled into the garage weary from the road but super excited to show it to my wife and the first thing she said was "that thing stinks".

She digs the NSX though.

Haha too funny. However I can relate. My wife hates my LFA says it’s too hard of a ride. Bought an old 240z in perfect condition and she said that THING, is a smelly piece that of shit! Women ...... they just don’t GET it!

Fun pic

I had mine out today for the weekly jaunt

I had a guy in a Scion Tc yell wow pretty loudly

Then a driver in a current gen Lexus IS jerked his head to the left in a most unnatural way when he noticed me coming toward him

Yesterday was Costco for gas - luckily no gas drama from the pipeline. Older gentleman came over and asked about it. Then a fantastic back road drive for some ice cream.

74E6A603-A0DA-40E3-95E2-EE2A4C93C687.jpg

07D0F384-B370-4306-ADAB-0C4ACCF32409.jpg

NbyNW - lovely pictures! I wish we had nice scenic roads around Chicago. I missed East Coast with rolling hills/mountains. Around me are boring flat roads filled with pot holes and random shootings.

NbyNW - lovely pictures! I wish we had nice scenic roads around Chicago. I missed East Coast with rolling hills/mountains. Around me are boring flat roads filled with pot holes and random shootings.
We have tons of incredible roads and beautiful scenery. And right out the driveway. Biggest worry is bicyclists and farm equipment, and of course deer. Big horse county here too, so not uncommon for riders on some smaller roads. That's where quiet mode is so cool to cruise by on electric power. It easy to zip along on straights with visibility but have to be really careful around blind corners.

We have plenty of nice roads, you just have to get 25 plus miles outside the city.

We went for our day hike to Bristol, WI today, lovely place.

Real quick drive / errand today. Had 45 min for a Wegmans run for essentials then a slightly long way home. I parked in the nether lands of the parking lot and my wife waited. Had to do a virtual graduation for my niece too. So proud of her!

Man… it turns heads and people point. One guy at a light wouldn’t move till I went by for a long look.

5D072AFF-50B6-4D32-AAB0-1B4ECFAAE874.jpg

Last edited:
We usually take the LC 500 convertible for these trips

My wife wanted to get an early start (the fun cars are a 25 minute walk from home) so we took the Q50S Hybrid

Here is a link to some pics for the place

bristol woods park pictures

They have a group called boundless adventures where they teach zip lining and other outdoor skills.

Took mine to Cars and Coffee at Ferrari of New England and they had me park right up front with a sea of red Ferraris. Only NSX there and everyone loved it. Got so many thumbs ups and questions people loved the Orange with Blue interior.
e1930d511bf814bfaf6b06fafad5d929.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took mine to Cars and Coffee at Ferrari of New England and they had me park right up front with a sea of red Ferraris. Only NSX there and everyone loved it. Got so many thumbs ups and questions people loved the Orange with Blue interior.
It looks great surrounded by red! Mine has always pulled in a crowd at the local car gathering. I haven't been to one in over a year and can't wait till it starts up again. Need to look at their website for an update. It's cool to pull away in electric mode.

The full wrap gives a huge bump in confidence against minor scratches as people wander around.

e1930d511bf814bfaf6b06fafad5d929.jpg

I wish the cars and coffee scene would revive around Chicago

Glad you had a solid experience at Mr. Boch's store

[MENTION=37491]CPatel_Bos[/MENTION] - so exciting to see your car out and about! Looks fantastic.
[MENTION=34751]NbyNW[/MENTION] - curious if you have any MD / DMV recommendations re: getting your NSX wrapped? I'm just starting to do my research on that for my *eventual* arrival date in June / July...to book an appointment post-paint curing!

@CPatel_Bos - so exciting to see your car out and about! Looks fantastic.
@NbyNW - curious if you have any MD / DMV recommendations re: getting your NSX wrapped? I'm just starting to do my research on that for my *eventual* arrival date in June / July...to book an appointment post-paint curing!
Mine was at the dealer for about a year so when I got it the paint was cured and ready for PPF.

So right off the trailer the first stop was Mike at The Shine Shop in Reisterstown, MD, for paint correction, then I immediately drove it to Absolute Perfection Tinting in Sykesville, MD, for the wrap.

I was really lucky with Mike - he's usually booked up for weeks or months, but he was able to get me in within days. Same with AP Tinting. Scheduling for both worked out great.

I got the Lumar Platinum topped with Ceramic Pro. Tinted with FormulaOne Stratos in whatever is legal, inside back window too (not the engine hatch), and Air Blue 80 on the windshield (Can't tell anything is there).

https://theshineshopautodetailing.com

https://www.aptinting.com/automotive/paint-protection-film/

AP has tinted many cars for me. This was the first wrap and with a black car I can see some minor imperfections that probably wouldn't be visible on other colors. Overall, no issues and I would use them again. We looked it over and they offered to redo those areas but I decided to live with them, they are really minor. Side note - AP has also tinted many huge windows in my 1960s mid-mod house - excellent work!

Back