• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thunderhill East new PB

This is awesome. Makes me want to quite literally dust of the NA1 and get back out there in it.

Thanks! My buddy changes the video title and now I have a target on my back haha. If someone shows some proof then i’m more than happy to retitle the vid. Will, I have no doubt you will destroy this time. I hope to shave a few more seconds myself with better tires and not botching T3.

Thanks! My buddy changes the video title and now I have a target on my back haha. If someone shows some proof then i’m more than happy to retitle the vid. Will, I have no doubt you will destroy this time. I hope to shave a few more seconds myself with better tires and not botching T3.

Man, I really need to get back up to T-Hill its such a great track. Been bugging Regan and Kuni to get back to the track in our NSX as a group, anytime you plan a day down south let us know and ill bring mine out for sure. Just put the harnesses and seat back in it. :]

Last edited:
Man, I really need to get back up to T-Hill its such a great track. Been bugging Regan and Kuni to get back to the track in our NSX as a group, anytime you plan a day down south let us know and ill bring mine out for sure. Just put the harnesses and seat back in it. :]

Definitely! Let me know if you guys make it up here as well. It’ll probably be a while until I make it down there since the three NorCal tracks are still keeping me engaged (I started tracking less than a year ago). Not sure I can handle another track right now haha.

Back