• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

upcoming track event

There is nothing going on at that track No construction etc.. I hope it is ready however I would not hold my breath!

CL65 just flew over it last week and said there was not even any construction equippment there. It still needs top coat of ashphalt .

I love this quote.... "Not to make light of the risk though... Brad Poppell has assured me, that as long as the weather cooperates, the track will be operational in time for our weekend."

Brad Poppell has been assuring everyone the exact same thing for the last two months! I plan on taking a trip down to the track tomorrow to take a peek. :) Two weeks ago, I went down there and the gates were closed and locked.

Last edited:
They just met with OVR-PCA, and said the track would be ready for our event August 28th....the week before their first race at the track....we will see! Meanwhile, there is Putnam Park 7-17>19 to enjoy!

Every time I stop by the gate is locked?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bluegrass.jpg
    Bluegrass.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 126
Jim,

Maybe they have a different entrance for the workers, or possibly they fly the equipment in by helicopter:wink:

Enjoy you weekend at Mid Ohio...

Back