• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gt-one Super Gt Kit 2007

Your such a tease!!!

lol, took the words outta my mouth, i was gonna say that.

nice work ravi...

i wanna see that thing in person! :cool: badass!

Just this once it wasn't my intention:smile:.. I wanted to show the interior handles that we just finished.

Ravi

no more teasing, show us the big picture ravi!

HOLY CRAP. The fit looks OEM. And i'm willing to bet it took a hell of a lot of work and skill to get that finish.

no, it's 10x better than OEM. the nsx body gaps are one of the thing that shows its age... even a honda civic had smaller gap.

Ravi well done, now go get some models and professional photographer already... the camera phone pics just don't do justice of your car.

no, it's 10x better than OEM. the nsx body gaps are one of the thing that shows its age... even a honda civic had smaller gap.

Ravi well done, now go get some models and professional photographer already... the camera phone pics just don't do justice of your car.

:smile: Thanks for the compliment man. Here are a few not as crappy pics:smile:

Next time the weather is nice I will arrange models and someone who actually knows how to work a camera:biggrin:

Rav

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 844
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,062
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 583
Best colour ever! Thats just drop dead gorgeous! :eek:

Wow! It looks spectacular! :eek:

It also looks like it is an absolute show stopper. All the people in the background of every picture are staring at it!

x_whoa.jpg

Wow, very nice. Beautifull colour too.

This pic just made my day:biggrin: I want to blow it up and frame it and put it on the wall in my office, it perfectly illustrates how happy and proud I was that day to be done with the car finally. I actually had that exact same grin on my face as I took the picture.

Again thanks for all the compliments fellas:smile:

Ravi

Last edited:
Have you got the diffuser on? Pics? :smile:

Ravi those pics are awesome! Just like what everyone says, it's a show stopper. I too would be :eek: and stop to see. The color, the widebody, the rarity, the everything about the car makes everyone take a second look, lol. GOOD JOB BRO! :cool:

Thats the car that should have been in FF part whatever....or maybe CARS the movie part two........competition for lightning mcqueen!!:biggrin:

Back